The Highview Business Owners Association consists of area businesses, civic leaders and individuals. They represent the local area and strive to collectively maintain, enhance and foresee the needs of the business community and the people they serve.
As a member of the Highview Business Owners Association you'll enjoy many benefits, some of which are:
- A forum for addressing your business and community needs.
- Increased awareness of your business services and offerings.
- Networking opportunties with fellow members and interaction with other business associations.
- Part of a unified voice to utilize the services of government and public agencies.
- Involvement in proposed developments in your area.
- Join in social gatherings.
- Supported by Councilman James H. Peden, 23rd District
- Regular meetings held the second Tuesday of the month, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Highview Fire Department, 7308 Fegenbush Lane, Highview.
- The Association is also available to host ribbon cutting events for new businesses or re-Grand Openings.
You may download the below Adobe Acrobat PDF documents with more information and to join or renew your membership.